[Question #148673]: any news about issues with the bootloader after android 2.2 was installed ?

New question #148673 on AC100_kernel:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/148673

Hi,

I tried to install ubuntu with the modified bootloader. I've done everthing, but the new bootloader doesn't want to boot from SD or USB. My Ac100 has already the Update to Android 2.2 installed, and I read about some issues with that here in this list. Are there already any known solutions or workarounds for this ?

Thanks,

Thomas.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_kernel.