Re: Initial Ubuntu port wikipage

> Hi, link?
>>
>> http://tosh-ac100.wetpaint.com/

I know about that site, and used it myself, it has a very broad but not too
deep coverage of most topics.
The page I created is for ongoing and future Ubuntu work without much info
intended about hardware or
non-Ubuntu related topics except what is necessary to flash the image.
Also I'd explicitly like not to include historical pages (like the gudinna
website links) which are not very relevant.
I am not just trying to make yet another site to add to the confusion: the
issues I personally hit, and others on IRC (
GLES bugs, .37 not working on sandisk MMC) are not documented anywhere else
but in IRC discussions.

Since there is an unofficial community effort to have Ubuntu images for the
AC100 the Ubuntu wiki is the best place
to hold that info.

cheers
Jani