[Question #172354]: "No tarball found" durante il porting su Toshiba AC100

New question #172354 on AC100_enablement:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/172354

Hi guys, during the porting from Android 2.2 froyo to Ubuntu 11.10 beta 2 (following https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100 about) everything is successful but the first boot I get this error: Error: no taball found, and I do not anymore!
Does anyone know how to work around this error or how to restore the old Android? (I state that my stupidity I did not do any backups).

sorry for my bad English

Advance thanks! Greetings!

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.