Debian kernel test image for armel

Hi,

I have uploaded a test build of my Debian kernel for the current
state of our git tree. It is cross compiled using the gcc 4.4
cross compiler on emdebian.org and available for armel only,
although you can install it on armhf by passing the option
--force-architecture to dpkg. They are not installable on
Ubuntu, as Ubuntu does not have the dependencies.

You can find the Debian package at:

http://people.debian.org/~jak/ac100/.test/linux-image-2.6.38-ac2-ac100_2.6.38-5ac2~13170588181_armel.deb

The complete source code is provided in a tarball in
the parent directory, as required by Section 3 a) of
the GPL (I do not want to take 3b). Other binaries of
that source package are provided there as well. I
also attached the build script used to build from
the git repositories.

The final native build will be done in the next days,
and available for armel and armhf from my repository
as usual. If there are any wishes, please let me know
in the next 12 hours, and be available for 12 hours
afterwards for discussion.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.