Re: [Question #172354]: "No tarball found" durante il porting su Toshiba AC100

Question #172354 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/172354

Dario Ruggiero gave more information on the question:
solved the problem, my fault, I did not notice asking me to remove the Micro SD and the installation was unsuccessful.
Now everything is ok but very slow so I would like to return to Android, but unfortunately did not make any backups. Can someone help me with the OS ROM and instructions on how to retrieve and install the stuff?

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.