My Debian repository: Linux and flash-kernel updates, Linaro powertop

Hi everyone,

I have now uploaded the new kernel builds to my repository
for both armhf and armel. Each took about 1 hour and 20
minutes to build natively on the device, and the changes
since the last upload are list below.

linux-2.6-ac100 (2.6.38-5ac2) unreleased; urgency=low

  * Commit 7c540cbd46bec5825e86aa61f02b21678df40653 of marvin24s-kernel
  * Featuring several cool new stuff:
    - Audio via Headphones works
    - Vastly more stable thanks to rewritten nvec parts
    - Working Caps Lock LED, Power button and Lid switch

  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Enable same partition types as on x86
  * Update to latest git, set abiname to ac2
  * Use GCC 4.5 instead of 4.4 for compilation (following sid changes)
  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Cleanup options
    - Remove all OF/device tree options
    - Remove all implicitely selected options
    - Remove PCI, SPI options
  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Set CONFIG_NVEC_EVENT
  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Set CONFIG_ZRAM=m
  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Set CONFIG_ZCACHE and CONFIG_CLEANCACHE
  * [armel,armhf] ac100: Unset CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD

 -- Julian Andres Klode <jak@xxxxxxxxxx>  Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:20:59 +0200

Apart from the Linux upload, I have also updated flash-kernel to 3.0 which
should behave identically but is simpler in terms of code. I have also
included a powertop built from the Linaro tree to have a somewhat more
working powertop.

I hope you have fun.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.