Re: Network problems

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:08:27 +0200, Charles-Michel Marle
<cmm1934@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When after boot your ac100 connects to a wifi network, have you checked
> that is is really your network, for which you have
> entered the WAP or WEP key, you are connected at?

Yes it is. Since I can open the web config page of my router, I think it
is my router ;)

> Can you list all the wifi networks available in your neighbourhood, by
> clicking on the network-manager icon,
> and check that it is really your network at which your ac100
> automatically connects?

Yes, the network name (SSID) is my network.

The problem is not that I cannot connect at all, the problem is the
massive packet loss.

--
Mit besten Grüßen / Kind regards
Joachim Fahrner