Re: [Question #172354]: "No tarball found" durante il porting su Toshiba AC100

Question #172354 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/172354

Christian Stöveken posted a new comment:
On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM, gyuse <
question172354@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Question #172354 on AC100_enablement changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/172354
>
> gyuse posted a new comment:
> Hi to alls, have same problem: Error no tarball found, and give me a busy
> box. What?
> Have tried whit usb stick with fat32 and ext2.
> Thanks to alls and excuse me for bad english

I've had the same problem with one of my USB sticks (didn't investigate any
further if it was due to fs/partition layout/boot flags, whatever)
just using a different USB stick solved it. fat32 I think.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.