Re: kernel 3.0.8.-3-ac100

On 01/08/2012 12:51 AM, Tomás( Vaculín wrote:
Hi,

with kernel 2.6.38-1002-ac100 come changes for wifi and touchpad.
Both of them works quite well on my ac100-10N, especially patches for wifi. With previous kernels I had problems with wifi stability (disconnections) but with kernel 2.6.38-1002-ac100 the wifi was stable like hell.

During last days I got update to kernel 3.0.8.-3-ac100 and problems with wifi are back. Is there any way to have the same wifi stability in 3.x kernels like in old ones?

Next issue what I got after kernel update was that zram stopped working.
So far I'm not able (even manually) to have it working again.

Best regard

   Tomas

I can confirm ZRAM stopped working. Wifi has been pretty stable throughout, maybe it is one of those AP-specific issues, that appears with a specific driver?

Regards,
Johan