Re: Video playback

I've managed to make nvgstplayer work by copying all the files
in /usr/lib/firmware that the  nvidia-tegra_12~beta1-0ubuntu1_armel.deb
proprietary driver put, to the /lib/firmware directory.
I've also decompressed the Harmony codecs into /lib/firmware.
The kernel I'm using is 3.0.18 from marvin24s-kernel branch
chromeos-ac100-3.0-exp.

It is the first time I've got working:

nvgstplayer -i http://download.blender.org/peach/trailer/trailer_480p.mov

Please feel free to ask for more details.

Best, Nico