RedSleeve - New ARM Linux Distro

Hi guys,

Just in case anyone here is interested in taking it for a spin, the distro is now on proper alpha release. I am calling it alpha purely because the packages aren't signed yet - other than that, I have been using it for the past few months on my AC100 and various Kirkwood based devices. The reason the announcement hasn't been made sooner is because I had to strip out all the branding from the upstream distro that RS is based on (because the upstream doesn't exist for ARM).

Blurb about what/why/who is here:
http://www.redsleeve.org/about/

Info on where to get the rootfs and packages and sign up to the mailing list is here:
http://www.redsleeve.org/

Please take the rootfs for a spin and report success/problems/suggestions/fixes on the users mailing list (listed at the above URL).

All the best.

Gordan