Re: [Question #194265]: Is there a version of Flash for the AC100 than runs on Ubuntu 12.04?

Question #194265 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/194265

AndyJ is still having a problem:

Yeah, I think the problem is that the NVIDIA Tegra drivers package that works with 11.10 doesn't work with 12.04, so 12.04 is running on the default driver, but the flash-plugin expects Tegra support to be there. I guess it's just a question of waiting?

> To: a_p_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
> From: question194265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Question #194265]: Is there a version of Flash for the AC100	than runs on Ubuntu 12.04?
> Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:41:03 +0000
>
> Your question #194265 on AC100_enablement changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/194265

> Marc Dietrich proposed the following answer:
> It is possible that flashplayer needs some opengles support. I'm not
> sure if it requires hw support though. You can check if you have the
> needed libraries by using ldd /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/194265/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/194265
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.