Re: [Question #204692]: Show mmc (hdd style) activity in ac100 led

Question #204692 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/204692

Francesco Cortassa Gozzi is still having a problem:
I'm sorry, for sure this is a stupid question, but how can I continuosly
echo the content of one file into another one without making a loop? I
googled for  a solution, but I didn't find any so far... To my
knowledge, it's a matter of linking the destination file to the source,
and the symlink would do the trick, but in sysfs it seems that root
can't do whatever he wants :)

The patching solution would be far the more efficient, but unfortunately
I don't have any experience in kernel hacking, even if I'd love to learn
it, and I would need at least some clue from you... I only found which
is the gpio that is connected to the wifi led (#define TEGRA_WIFI_LED
TEGRA_GPIO_PD0 in arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.h), but how to drive
it ... well, big black hole....

Ciao!
Francesco

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.