Re: [Question #204692]: Show mmc (hdd style) activity in ac100 led

Question #204692 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/204692

Julian Andres Klode posted a new comment:
Just a question, which computers do have disk activity leds? My two
laptops (ThinkPad Edge and HP Compaq) don't, and I don't think my
desktops had them. I guess that the top ThinkPad lines might have them,
but I personally can't remember to have seen something like this.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.