Re: [Question #207704]: special configuration for the hardware (flash drive): How to disable on-disk cache in all the browsers?

Question #207704 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/207704

Ivan Zakharyaschev posted a new comment:
For firefox, in the menu:

Edit > Preferences >  Additional (Дополнительные) > Network

turn off automatic control of the cache (отключить автоматическое
управление кэшем)

and

use for cache not more than 0 MB on disk.

Also, for faster work in firefox, I've disabled orthography checking
(I'm afraid it adds to the system (CPU) load, and slows down the
system), and smooth scrolling (in the menu: Edit > Preferences >
Additional (Дополнительные) > General).

I still wonder how to put these settings into a configuration file
(preferrably, system-wide), so that I can reproduce this setup by just
copying the files, without manually tweaking the menu.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.