Problems finding universe package squeak-vm

I allready asked this questions on
http://askubuntu.com/questions/193489/squeak-vm-in-ubuntu-12-04-arm
but did not get a satisfying answer:

There is a universe squeak-vm package for Ubuntu 12.04 located here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/armhf/squeak-vm/1:4.4.7.2357-1.1ubuntu1.
I can't find this package when I search for it with aptitude. Do I
have to add additional repositories? Universe is activated in my
sources.list:

deb http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise main restricted
multiverse universe
deb-src http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise restricted main
multiverse universe #Added by software-properties
deb http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise-updates main
restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise-updates
restricted main multiverse universe #Added by software-properties
deb http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise-security main
restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ precise-security
restricted main multiverse universe #Added by software-properties

When I search with aptitude, the following packages are found:

marc@toshi:~$ sudo aptitude search squeak
v   squeak-image-gz                                                 -
p   squeak-image3.9                                                 -
Das Squeak-Smalltalk-System (Abbild und Änderungsprotokoll)
p   squeak-plugin-image                                             -
Das Squeak-Smalltalk-System (Abbild und Änderungsprotokoll)
p   squeak-plugins-scratch                                          -
Squeak plugins for the Scratch programming environment
p   squeak-plugins-scratch-dbg                                      -
Squeak plugins for the Scratch programming environment - debug
p   squeak-sources3                                                 -
Das Squeak-Smalltalk-System (Quelltext)
p   squeak-sources3.9                                               -
Das Squeak-Smalltalk-System (Quelltext)

I'm still missing squeak-vm :-( Any help is appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance,

Marc
--
★ Esperanto - Lingvo internacia ★ http://www.esperanto.dehttp://e-gikoj.com