Re: [Question #218617]: partitiontable.txt to ac100.cfg proplem

Question #218617 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/218617

Description changed to:
Hello,
I couldn't manage to convert the partitiontable.txt file of my Toshiba AC100 to the ac100.cfg file needed for full restore.
I tried to use the shell script found here:
http://share.grandou.net/ac100/linux-on-ac100/parttable_to_cfg
but it produced a .cfg file hardly corrupted.
Here a "dump" of convertion:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0VJUB4eOu4LeEZna0VudHRIZ0E
There is also the command history which shows in details what I've done.
Eventually, after a big while, I managed to perform a full restore downloading an appropriate .cfg file from the web.
I wonder whether there is a bug in the script or if it is me or my setup.
Thanks

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.