Re: Unity Next

Please do not post duplicate posts multiple times.

And well everyone involved in ubuntu development knows that unity next
is coming.
Once it's available we can try running it on ac100 and possibly
release the ubuntu flavour for ac100.
But unity next is still in development and not ready to run yet.
the lubuntu flavour will continue as it is.

Imho, i don't much understand why you posted your mail, as it doesn't
promt any responses....