Raring on AC100?

First, is there a raring image around there for the AC100?

Second, is there a working upgrade/update path? I tried for kicks, to upgrade from quantal to raring and that seems to have totally hosed my install, so now I need to flash it again.

But before I did that, I wanted to see if htere was a raring image out there hidden somewhere. Barring that, which is better: 12.04 or 12.10 images for the AC100?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff Lane - Ubuntu Member, Test Tools Developer, Checkbox maintainer,
Putter out of fires, Warrior Poet, Biker, Gunslinger, Chef

Follow ups