Re: [Question #228340]: Routine crash with snow on screen and white noise

Question #228340 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/228340

Alexandre Oberlin posted a new comment:
@Snark  I have tried to move the screen with no effect. However, hitting
Fn + F5 did stop the terrible sound, which might indicate there still
was some life behind there. Moreover this partially cleaned up the
screen. However the image was still frozen and the computer did not
recover from the crash.

@marvin24  I am currently running linux-image-3.1.10-6-ac100. Next time
I will then install the kernel you mentioned. I guess I will have to
activate some diagnostic tools?

Alexandre

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.