Re: Overclocking kernel status

I don't know whether that's the right kernel tree and nobody else seems to
know/care enough to bother.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ac100 suggests that there's a
3.1.10-6.10 version. Janis repo is at 3.1.10-6.9 .

I'll test anyway if you make the necessary adaptions. 1.2 GHz is the max I
can test though, I haven't hardware-modded my ac100 (yet).

Thanks.