From: Kate Stewart <kate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-release@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trusty Tahr Alpha 1 participation?
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:08:33 -0600

Hi,
   Alpha 1 is scheduled[1] for next Thursday (December 19th), so its
time to figure out who'll be opting in to participate in this first
alpha for the new LTS.   :-)

   The page we'll be using for tracking participation is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/Alpha1.

   Could each of the flavors representatives, please review the page,
and fill in the "??" and double check that the right contacts for this
release recorded?  I'll be using this as the basis for setting up the
framework for the release notes, etc. on monday.

Thanks for your help with this,

Kate, on behalf of the Ubuntu Release team.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule