Re: [Question #247588]: Dual-boot Android (internal storage )- Ubuntu (external SD)

Question #247588 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/247588

LastStarDust posted a new comment:
With your command the kernel starts smoothly but there is some other little things to be fixed.
This is the situation:

if I boot with the sd card inserted the kernel loads without prompting for the u-boot window.
Then it detects the tarball on the sd card and try to install it on the /dev/mmcblk0p12 partition.
I would even let it install the tar.gz archive, if that partition would exist. The fact is that I am using the partition table given in the guide I linked above. In this partition table Ubuntu can be installed on the 7th partition /dev/mmcblk0p7 and I already uncompressed the tar.gz archive in that.

If I boot without the sd card inserted and I plug it in durind the
u-boot prompt window and select "boot from sd card" the kernel loads but
then a blank screen appears and that's all.

What can I do to make the kernel use the /dev/mmcblk0p7 for mounting the filesystem?
I though the boot.src file I compiled would have been suitable for that...

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.