[Question #259678]: Problem with display sleep (lubuntu 14.04)

New question #259678 on AC100_enablement:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/259678

I've just installed lubuntu 14.04 for ac100 (downloaded from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-preinstalled/current/) and I have a problem.
When the system switches off the display for inactivity (to be precise I didn't undestand if it switches off or it puts to sleep) if I move the mouse the screen seem to switch on, but it remains black.
The only way to reactivate it is to put in suspend mode the AC100 and restore the session.
I update the system, but I didn't fix the problem.
Are there any settings I can change in order to solve the issue?

Ask if you need more details...

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.