Re: [Question #259678]: Problem with display sleep (lubuntu 14.04)

Question #259678 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/259678

Marc Dietrich proposed the following answer:
I have  no idea what's the "default" driver. I guess you are using the
default kernel and uboot (not the old 3.1 kernel). In this case,
modesetting would be the best choice. The older stuff (android
bootloader and 3.1 kernel) is not supported anymore.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.