[Question #633609]: trusty with mainline kernel on the ac100

New question #633609 on AC100_enablement:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/633609

I don't know if anyone reads this here, or if there is still someone using this device, however I tried to find a way to upgrade my old and now unsupported ubuntu 12.04 installation with the nvidia kernel. While finding many articles with appropiate adivce, most of them were not up to date as the rootfs tarballs couldn't be accessed anymore - mostly fedora and arch linux based guides.

So, if there is anyone having the same problem, this guy here took matter in his own hands, and he might be happy about some support with coding and suggestions to improve his effort. It seems fairly stable - see https://github.com/nthchild/ubuntu-ac100

--
You received this question notification because your team AC100 Team is
an answer contact for AC100_enablement.

Follow ups