Re: [Question #633609]: trusty with mainline kernel on the ac100

Question #633609 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/633609

herrtimson posted a new comment:
I think he wanted to start with 14.04 and later go ahed to 16.04 ; there
was another repo on his git hub account with stuff for 16.04 but he
stated at the same time that it was really bleeding edge and certainly
highly unstable. The interesting part is, in my opinion, the mainline
kernel made working - one can upgrade to 14.04 userland from 12.04, but
has to stick to the nvidia-kernel 3.0.27

The 16.04 repo seems to have been deleted, but I may still have a local
copy. If you are interested I'll try to find/upload them.

--
You received this question notification because your team AC100 Team is
an answer contact for AC100_enablement.