account-payment-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~oihanecruce/account-payment/7.0 into lp:account-payment/7.0

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi, Oihane:

I have seen your MP and it seems very similar to one that I have done for 6.1:

https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/account-payment/6.1-account_payment_extensiones_fixes

at least, in select invoice wizard.

It's a good point to exclude negative amounts, but maybe you want to put zero amount to include all possible invoices within due date. In my MP, I have included an else clause to handle this. I'm going to improve my code to handle this condition, but you should consider to include this else clause, reformed to something like:

elif not amount:
    selected_ids = line_ids

I have removed all the line2bank stuff in search_entries method, because it's not used in any way there. You can improve this also.

Finally, I have also handled a problem that prevents to get account bank number that is also present in 7.0 (the line 't = payment.mode and payment.mode.id or None'). Can you apply to your branch to get all working?

We can make cross-reviews and let this annoying bugs fixed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oihanecruce/account-payment/7.0/+merge/157996
Your team Account Payment is subscribed to branch lp:account-payment/7.0.