account-payment-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~pedro.baeza/account-payment/6.1-set_done_optimization into lp:account-payment

Hi, Stefan, I have checked the impact putting a call to post method instead of making the change directly to the object, and it has not too much impact. I have tried with a 3k lines payment order and it only takes about 20 seconds more. What is to worry about is that the rest of the process takes 76 minutes! But this is another question...

I have changed the code accordingly

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/account-payment/6.1-set_done_optimization/+merge/183234
Your team Account Payment is subscribed to branch lp:account-payment.