account-payment-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~txerpa/account-payment/7.0-account_payment-call-move-post into lp:account-payment

Hi Pedro,
you are right we have made the MP to the trunk wich in this case is the 6.1 and not the 7.0 version, forget this MP we are redoing it to the right branch.
Forgive us for the inconvenience
Xavier and company

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~txerpa/account-payment/7.0-account_payment-call-move-post/+merge/198368
Your team Account Payment is subscribed to branch lp:account-payment.