acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: BIOS withdrawn?

Yep I noticed this too, it happened almost a week ago.

I asked the support guys point blank about it and they wouldn't tell me why
it was removed. Maybe they thought it caused the overheating that they talk
about in the recall message.

Is anyone else being notified of the recall or is it just my batch here?