acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: Webcam under Cheese (Karmic 9.10)

It might be useful for everyone to also list their BIOS version, that way
we can nail down issues to a certain BIOS and also tell if there are fixes
that can be had just by upgrading.

4810TZ Bios 1.3

My mousepad button does not work also my brightness keys cause the system to
freeze when Compiz is running (Visual effects at normal or extra) when
Effects set to none, brightness keys work normally.  The Mic also does not
work.  I get 7+ hours of battery life, camera works, CDRom works as
expected.

-Dan