acertimeline team mailing list archive

start page for 1810

I am new to this group, so hello everybody!

I just created a start page for Aspire 1810 netbooks. My idea was to have a set of wikis connected via one page. I realized, that I maybe missed the scope. A start page for Acer timeline would maybe be more appropriate. My idea was to keep things simple and small. The start page contains a matrix linking different hardware models to different Ubuntu Versions:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AcerAspire1810

I like to know, what you thinnk about this!

Cheers,
beauman
Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/