acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: Would you donate to a bounty to fix Suspend?

I did get mine working on 5821-tz using a backport from October in kernel 16.  I thought that would make its way
into the later kernels but it has not.    Don't have time to tinker at the moment.

I would contribute a small amount ($25-50).

Do, or do not.  There is no "Try".
-Yoda