acmeattic-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Web application changes (proposal)

On Tuesday 13 July 2010 02:21 PM, Aditya Manthramurthy wrote:
Hi,

It's time we use the Blueprints feature on Launchpad properly!

I have just registered a blueprint about changing to a unified web API on the server.

The idea to write a powerful web application that runs on the client machine, came from Suren yesterday during a phone conference call.

There seems to be problem with the wiki page for this spec. I hope it will fix itself, by the time you guys see this spec.