acmeattic-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Version system proposal

I don't know if this was read, now its a blueprint proposal.
It includes most of the details that we discussed. I also put in all Info
that inspired me from Mercurial. It also discusses Binary diffs which would
be handled using a diff library written in C for performance.

Karthik

--
Karthik