acmeattic-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint 0.1-milestone-goals] 0.1-milestone goals

On 19 July 2010 09:21, krishnan_p <krishnan.parthasarathi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> --
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/acmeattic/+spec/0.1-milestone-goals

How is this supposed to work?

Ans: A milestone should have its set of goals; blueprints implementing some
part of the milestone goals, should target the milestone. Since this
blueprint is to make a list of milestone goals, it will be "informational".
Once it is approved, we will move the goals list to the milestone 0.1 page
and, then write blueprints targeting features. I hope everyone understands
this. This is basically a discussion to decide what features to add to 0.0
to get 0.1.