aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #248654]: Je n'arrive pas à scanner depuis mon imprimante Canon PIXMA MG4250

Question #248654 on simple-scan in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/simple-scan/+question/248654

Jean LAENGY posted a new comment:
Hi Manfred and sorry for the few details I gave you as a feedback.
As a matter of fact, when I wrote "it doesn't work", I meant 2 things:

1) After unpacking I could not extract the file. Hence I copied and pasted the command lines in the terminal and it would say "Invalid command" or "command could not be found" (in French)
2)  On the SkanLite windows itself, the same old error message appeared: "Scan failure. No peripheric detected."

Noch vielen Dank, mein Freund. Ich hoffe dass wir eine Lösung finden können.
Schönes Tag u. Grüss aus Elsass !

Communauté d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.