aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #254476]: Problem with python ubuntuone-client when I run apt-get upgrade

Question #254476 on update-manager in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/254476

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
I suggest you carefully watch the behavior of your system for another
week or so, and if there are no new problems popping up with respect to
software-center or update-manager, you might mark this question as
solved.

Communauté d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.