aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #261436]: I installed smartsuite 9.8 with WINE with no mater but if i send approach i have an error message "no windows program is on for that kind of fille" what to do ?

Question #261436 on Ubuntu changed:

andré gave more information on the question:
I save the mater with wine 1.61:1.6.2-Oubuntu4.

but only approach, word-pro, and lotus 1.2.3 are runing!!

the main interest I had in smartsuite was approach but the organizer
would be helpful ???

> Message du 30/01/15 16:46
> De : "andré"
> A : varafe@xxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Question #261436]: I installed smartsuite 9.8 with WINE with no mater but if i send approach i have an error message "no windows program is on for that kind of fille" what to do ?
>
> New question #261436 on Ubuntu:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/261436
>
> J'ai installé Smartsiute avec WINE sans probleme a partir de mon ancien CD que j'utilisé sous XP mais au lancement j'ai dabor un message "chemin introuvable" et aprés avoir cliquer sur ok j'ai le message "Aucun programme Windows n'est configuré pour ce type de fichier"que faire?
> Je suis en ubuntu 14.04
>

> --
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Communauté d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.