aide team mailing list archive

[Question #263347]: ALC280 no play basses

New question #263347 on alsa-driver in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/263347

I have a Dell Optiflex 3020 comes with Ubuntu 12.04 TLS

carte 0: MID [HDA Intel MID], périphérique 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
  Sous-périphériques: 1/1
  Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0
carte 1: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], périphérique 0: ALC280 Analog [ALC280 Analog]
  Sous-périphériques: 1/1
  Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0

Map 1 does not reproduce bass output, the sound in general is metallic, it is very disagreeable.
I created a windows partion, whether the windows driver or the driver realtek they both produce a correct sound.
Thank you for helping me to improve the sound of my Ubuntu 12.04 TLS

Communauté d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.