aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #280316]: http://ppa.launchpad.net/bearoso/ppa/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found & http://ppa.launchpad.net/bearoso/ppa/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found

Question #280316 on Ubuntu changed:

Frank posted a new comment:
Hello Manfred Hampl! This is to tell you that I have checked and removed
the ppa:bearoso/ppa and install the ppa:jsevi83/precise!

The emulator snes9x-gtk works great and I have no update problem, this
is normal!

If only I had remembered that the ppa of snes emulator was the
ppa:bearoso/ppa! I would have removed a long time!

Finally! If I have another problem with nautilus which began almost
simultaneously with that of ppa:bearoso/ppa!

Icons and text appear very slowly depending on how nautilus starts! And
for firefox, what are the pages!

Maybe the problem is now resolved to have been made to remove the
ppa:bearoso/ppa?

I'll let you know in this message even if it continued to do the same
with the days to come!

In any case! Thank you very much for your help!

Frank!

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.