aide team mailing list archive

[Question #480475]: one error of Network system parameters with FREE Box Parameters System

New question #480475 on Ubuntu:

[Ubuntu Single Sign-On #63128]
LEGRAND Daniel
Ex Legrand-System-Product
Now : pc-linuxshop-6988

Hello Julia Palandri

Since your last mail on 11/08/2016, I spent about one month for discovering that my Computer has crashed because Ubuntu community didn’t indicate the necessary upper level for accepting 16.04 LTS.
The second point is that Canonical or Ubuntu community didn’t respect FREE  BSSID as indicate on my FREE Box REVOLUTION : it is 140C76754479 and NOT 7A, and this since a very long time, and the cause of periodical disconnection of my old Computer from my FREE Box REVOLUTION System.

On my new Computer : FRACTAL Core500 n°6988(pc-linuxshop-6988), I discovered the same parameter error on your NETWORK system Parameters.

What does that mean ? The NETWORK system Parameters on my wife’s Computer has not  that error any more… our Computers are both connected at the same Box…

So I ask you to definitively solve that system connection problem.

Thank you.
LEGRAND Daniel,Nicolas
0160370861@xxxxxxx

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.