aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #692600]: Echec de connexion WIFI

Question #692600 on Ubuntu changed:

Thierry FAVRE is still having a problem:
Hi. The problem is not solved. My computer still can't connect to the WIFI.
No answer related to the last comment about the error found in the log "iwlwifi 0000:03:00.0: pci_enable_msi failed - -22"
When I installed UBUNTU 18.04 in april, I had to add the options nomsi and noaer at the boot to have the USB 3.0 port running.
I disabled these options, but it has no effect on the Wifi problem.

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.