aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #696982]: Connection d'un clef netgear A6150

Question #696982 on Ubuntu changed:

Manfred Hampl requested more information:
I am sorry, but I cannot help further.

You are not using the software that I recommended, but you are using something else.
The commands that I gave are not fitting to the software that you downloaded.

Please look at https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/696982
I have asked some questions, but you have not answered them.

What happens if you execute the commands that I gave in comment #14?

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.