aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #695191]: Rechercher une adresse IP gratuite sur le téléphone

Question #695191 on Ubuntu changed:

Mitsuki posted a new comment:
Hello I am new on this forum, and I am French. It's difficult to look up and then install the IP address of the phone to download and install songs for free. I have many applications but cannot access the settings for changing IP settings on the device. I want to download and access Ringtones your website for my whatsapp app. I am using FM WhatsApp & YO WhatsApp APK Currently.
App links
FM WhatsApp - https://www.avoid.uk.net/fmwhatsapp/
Yo WhatsApp (YoWA) - https://www.avoid.uk.net/yowhatsapp/

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.