aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #701788]: Pas de son sur Ubuntu 22.04

Question #701788 on alsa-driver in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/701788

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
There are errors in the package management configuration of your system
(in the files /etc/apt/sources.list and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list)

1. E: Le dépôt http://extras.ubuntu/ubuntu jammy InRelease n'est pas signé.
"extrals.ubuntu" is invalid. It probably should have been "extras.ubuntu.com", but there are no contents for jammy, so it has to be removed.

2. E: Le dépôt https://deb.nodesource.com/22.04 jammy Release n'a pas de fichier Release.
"deb.nodesource.com/22.04" is nonsense, the part after the slash is the nodejs version and not the Ubuntu release number. I assume "22.04" has to be replaced by "node_18.x", but you probably better set up the nodejs repository with the instructions in https://github.com/nodesource/distributions#debinstall

3. E: Le dépôt https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/dolphin-emu/ppa/ubuntu jammy Release n'a pas de fichier Release.
There is no software for jammy in the dolphin-emu/ppa PPA and so it has to be removed from your list.

4. E: Le dépôt https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/ubuntu-audio-dev/alsa-daily/ubuntu jammy Release n'a pas de fichier Release.
There is no software for jammy in the ubuntu-audio-dev/alsa-daily PPA and so it has to be removed from your list.

I am not sure whether this will help with your sound problem, but it is
a prerequisite for any correction attempt.

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.