aikiframework-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #189948]: What is the aiki form syntax for hidden fields?

What about if you process the form, I've notice that aiki process those
values if they notice them in input, before they are added to database.

Which is kind of stupid, hiding stuff before users, it should be
process before added to the form, right now there are 2 different
processing one before forms is displayed and after data is inserted
into database, there should be one process that do the same as in
widgets and do this before form is displayed.

--
Jakub Jankiewicz
twitter: @jcubic