aims team mailing list archive

Re: Please fix the Package file of SAGE for utopic

Hi Naoshi,

This is expected behaviour for the sagemath-upstream-binary package as the
functionality you need is optional.

It is not entirely safe to build optional packages as root which is why we
discontinued that. I will copy it to utopic, but I think in future you will
have to do something like sage -i gap_packages for this functionality.

Regards,
Jan