androidu1-users team mailing list archive

Ubuntu One Files update

Jan 17, Jan 19

DONE:
- got accustomed to quite big ubuntu one syncdaemon codebase
- analysed state machine diagrams for various components and adjusted them
for mobile use
- implemented common direct (raw SQL) database instance (needs integration,
and I'm pushing this so we can make selects in between batch writes in
transactions)
- implemented EventQueue based on Handler(s) (some components already use
it, including network availability receiver)
- implemented the feature in Ubuntu One Music app, which we talked about
Wednesday evening with Ubuntu One guys :)

TODO:
- integrate direct database use app-wide
- implement queues

BLOCKED:
Non. Had to take Tuesday evening off due to health reasons.

Cheers,
karni